My name is Dave Seidl. I was born and raised in Troy, MI. I graduated from Oakland University in 2006 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and Minor in Marketing.
I have held several Sales Manager and Director Level positions in my career. I have a passion for connecting with people and helping them make the best decisions. In my free time you can catch me playing and watching a variety of sports, basketball and golf are my favorites. I am a die-hard Detroit sports fan.
I look forward to speaking with you guys about home buying and selling dreams. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Mihara & Associates Track Record in Tampa Bay
- Top 1% – Nationwide
- Cumulative Sales Volume since 1998 – over $235 million
- Cumulative Number of Transactions since 1998 – over 1,000 homes sold
- Top 1% Sales Volume – Florida
- Top 50 Agent – Tampa, Florida
- Top Selling Agent with its former brokers since 1998
- Top Listing Agent with its former brokers since 1998
- Top Total Volume with its former brokers since 1998
- Top Total Units Closed for its former brokers since 1998
- Customer Service Awards consistently from its former brokers since 1998